Students participate in this programme during normal school hours.
1. Experienced, native speaking teachers
2. Internationally recognized exams
3. Small classes
4. Preparation and support for students looking to study at English speaking universities
5. Academic tutoring
6. Counseling and guidance for students regarding future employment
7. Additional activities with the teaching team, including group lunches with the teaching team, university visits, etc.
8. Option to participate in international linguistic trips
9. Option to participate in Model United Nations
10. Option to take the TOEFL
Martin CHATAGNON: Director of International Programmes
Kristia GRANDISON: Assistant International Coordinator
Toby WEBB: Head of Cambridge Exams and Curriculum
Kayla CARPENZANO: English Literature Teacher and Singing Instructor
Lisa TARLIER: Humanities Teacher